Revolutionize industrial inspection with us
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you keen on supporting to scale a young startup with a promising first product that will revolutionize industrial inspection? Then this position might be the right fit for you. We are now looking for a passionate founder trainee to support our CEO in the operational management of his day-to-day business. As a founder trainee you will have direct impact on the further growth of our business, and supporting with marketing activities, fundraising processes, events and conference attendance, finance, and HR activities.
With the first digital and smart inspection system based on acoustic emission with artificial intelligence, we will take the inspection of industrial assets to the next level. We will help our customers to make their processes more efficient and sustainable and reduce losses. And all this simply, quickly and cost-efficiently.
The tasks you will be responsible for
- Learning, learning, learning, implementing, and growing: You will work closely with our CEO, who has already founded a successful startup, and support him in day-to-day operations
- You will gain a deep insight into the tasks and processes of our founders, take part in founders’ meetings and plan, prepare, and take part in investor meetings
- You assist in the creation of marketing content and increase our attendance at startup events
- You provide support with operational activities such as moving to new offices, organizing trips, and preparing the accounts for the tax consultant
- You will get to know the company inside out and make a significant contribution to our future growth
What is most important for this role
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
- You love a start-up environment, are eager to learn and do not have a problem taking on a wide variety of tasks - we all wear multiple hats
- You are a resilient team player with high communication and social skills
- You have already gained some first experience in a startup, consultancy, or similar position in corporates
- You are comfortable working in time-sensitive and rapidly evolving situations
- You can get things done
- You have a strong analytical and conceptual thinking and a structured way of working
- Fluent command of English, both written and spoken (German would be a plus)
- Focused team with international customer base: Become part of a tech startup and support us in the placement of innovative inspection solutions that will change the market and are shipped across the world from China to the US
- A position that can make a difference: Actively contribute your experience, support us in fast decision making and help us grow together
- Gain entrepreneurial skills: Lots of on the job learning from an experienced CEO who has already founded a successful startup. You will develop entrepreneurial skills either to found your own startup in the future or take on a leading role at Senseven
- Everything you need to be successful - Flexible hours, home office opportunities, travel, and a work environment that values both work/life balance and continuous learning.
The minimum salary according to the applicable collective agreement is € 1,890 gross/month on a full-time basis. Also minor (geringfügig) employment possible.
Are you ready to take on responsibility and revolutionize the market for inspection solutions with us? We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com